||11.50 x 10.50 x 2.63 in.
The Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router, which is part of the Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Router portfolio, is a unified communications solution for SMBs and enterprise small branch offices that provides voice, data, voicemail, Automated-Attendant, video, and security capabilities while integrating with existing desktop applications such as calendar, e-mail, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. This easy-to-manage platform takes full advantage of business-class, proven unified communications technologies and supports flexible deployment models based on your needs-a wide array of IP phones, public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces, and Internet connectivity.
Core components include the following:
• Integrated Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express or Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) for call processing
• Optional Cisco Unity® Express for voice messaging and Automated Attendant
• Integrated LAN switching with Power over Ethernet (PoE)-expandable through Cisco Catalyst® Switches
• Optional 802.11b/g integrated wireless LAN (WLAN) capability on some models or external access points
• Optional support for range of High-Speed WAN interface cards (HWICs)
• Optional security with firewall, VPN, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and intrusion prevention system (IPS) capabilities