||8.70 x 11.20 x 4.00 in.
Delivering flexibility, integration and multiservice voice/data-capable access to small and medium-size businesses and small branch offices
Intranets and the Internet have become fundamental strategic resources for businesses, enabling applications that reduce operational costs, increase collaboration, and raise productivity. The future will continue to bring rapid advancements in networking applications and technologies. Companies that prepare for this new world of networking as they implement access solutions today stand to gain a significant competitive advantage.
Preparing a small or medium-size business or an enterprise small branch office for the future means implementing network equipment with three key criteria:
* Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
* Investment protection with features and performance to support new WAN services such as multiservice voice/data integration, virtual private networks (VPNs), and broadband DSL and cable access today or when needed
* Integration of multiple network functions, including an optional firewall and data service unit/channel service unit (DSU/CSU) to simplify deployment and management
The Cisco 1750 access router delivers these capabilities with the power of Cisco IOS® software in a modular integrated access solution. The Cisco 1750 provides a cost-effective solution to support applications, including:
* Secure Internet, intranet, and extranet access with optional firewall
* Multiservice voice/fax/data integration
* VPN access
* Broadband DSL and cable connectivity