||8.70 x 11.20 x 4.00 in.
Cisco 1751 Modular Access Router is ideally suited to help you evolve your organization into an e-Business. It supports e-Business features such as VPNs; secure Internet, intranet, and extranet access with optional firewall technology; broadband DSL and cable connectivity; and multiservice voice/video/data/fax integration. The Cisco 1751 Modular Access Router offers:
* Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
* Modularity that allows you to individually configure the system to meet specific business needs
* Investment protection with features and performance to support new WAN services such as broadband DSL and cable access, multiservice voice/data integration, and VPNs
* Integration of multiple network functions, including an optional firewall VPN, and data service unit/channel service unit (DSU/CSU) to simplify deployment and management
The Cisco 1751 Router delivers these capabilities with the power of Cisco IOS Software in a modular integrated access solution. The Cisco 1751 Router provides a cost-effective solution to support e-Business applications through a comprehensive feature set including support for:
* Multiservice voice/fax/data integration
* Secure Internet, intranet, and extranet access with VPN and firewall
* Integrated broadband DSL connectivity
* VLAN support (IEEE 802.1Q)
The Cisco 1751 Router, a member of the Cisco 1700 Family, features a modular architecture that enables cost-effective upgrades and additions of WAN and voice interfaces. Integrated network services and functions, such as optional firewall, DSU/CSU, and VPN features, reduce the complexity of deploying and managing e-Business solutions. The Cisco 1751 Router offers investment protection when your business needs it, with a RISC architecture and features to support new technologies and applications such as voice/video/data/fax integration and VPNs. See Figure 2.