||11.82 x 17.53 x 1.69 in.
Cisco 2600 Series Modular Access Routers: Introduction
As companies grow, the diversity of protocols, increased performance, LAN media, WAN services, and networking equipment required to support mission-critical network services expand dramatically. With extensive support for multiprotocol data routing, voice and data integration, DSL access, ATM, dial access services, and integrated switching, the Cisco 2600 Series provides a flexible, scalable, integrated solution that simplifies the process of deploying and managing the branch-office network solutions.
The Cisco 2600 Series offers a comprehensive feature set ideal for solutions requiring the following support:
* Multiservice voice and data integration
*VPN access with firewall and encryption options
* Analog dial access services
*Routing with bandwidth management
* Inter-VLAN routing
* Delivery of high-speed business-class DSL access
*Cost-effective ATM access
* Integration of flexible routing and low-density switching
* Integration of content networking
* Integration of intrusion detection systems (IDSs)
* Integration of network analysis systems