||11.80 x 17.50 x 1.65 in.
As companies grow, the diversity of protocols, increased performance, LAN media, WAN services, and networking equipment required to support mission-critical network services expand dramatically. With extensive support for multiprotocol data routing, voice and data integration, DSL access, ATM, dial access services, and integrated switching, the Cisco 2600 Series provides a flexible, scalable, integrated solution that simplifies the process of deploying and managing the branch-office network solutions.
The Cisco 2600 Series offers a comprehensive feature set ideal for solutions requiring the following support:
• Multiservice voice and data integration
• VPN access with firewall and encryption options
• Analog dial access services
• Routing with bandwidth management
• Inter-VLAN routing
• Delivery of high-speed business-class DSL access
• Cost-effective ATM access
• Integration of flexible routing and low-density switching
• Integration of content networking
• Integration of intrusion detection systems (IDSs)
• Integration of network analysis systems