||8.00 x 7.00 x 6.00 in.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902G is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone addressing the voice communications needs of a lobby, laboratory, manufacturing floor, or hallway-or other areas where only basic calling capability is required. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902G (Figure 1) is a single-line IP phone, with fixed feature keys that provide one-touch access to the redial, transfer, conference, and voice-mail access features. Consistent with other Cisco Unified IP phones, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902G supports inline power, which allows the phone to receive power over the LAN. This capability gives the network administrator centralized power control-translating into greater network availability.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902G is easy to use with conveniently placed features, including:
• Fixed feature keys for redial, transfer, conference, and voice-mail access
• A hold key, providing users with a visual indication (a red light) that they have placed a call on hold
• A menu key, allowing the system administrator to access phone settings
• A volume-control toggle, providing easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer
• A hearing-aid-compatible handset, meeting Americans with Disabilities Act requirements
• A single-position foot stand, providing optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys (the foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting using mounting holes located on the base of the phone)