||4.90 x 3.09 x 0.76 in.
The Cisco HWIC-AP 802.11G and HWIC-AP 802.11A/B/G are Wireless LAN interface cards in the HWIC (High-Speed WAN Interface Card) form factor providing integrated Access Point functionality in the Cisco 1800 (Modular), Cisco 2800, and Cisco 3800 Integrated Services Routers. Enterprise branch office and small-to-medium business customers can run concurrent services of Layer 3 routing, security, Layer 2 switching and now IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN functionality in a single platform. This combination offers ease of configuration, deployment, and management while delivering high performance, security and rich set of services.
The Cisco 802.11 WLAN Interface Card provides Cisco 1800 Modular, 2800 and 3800 Integrated Services Routers the following:
• Integrated Secure WLAN Access Point Functionality for Cisco's Modular Integrated Services Routers
• Single Band 802.11b/g or Dual Band 802.11a/b/g radios
• Support for fixed or external dipole or dual mode antennas
• Extensive WLAN Security Capabilities:
– WEP, TKIP, Key Management
– LEAP, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, EAP-SIM, EAP-MD5
– Multiple VLAN support
– AAA Radius/Accounting