||15.15 x 11.20 x 1.40 in.
The Cisco uBR7200 Series continues to upgrade its performance levels, ensuring customers can easily and cost-effectively upgrade their networks to meet demands of next-generation networking. The Cisco uBR7200-NPE-G1 (see Figure 1) provides dramatically increased performance compared to the Cisco NPE-400, addressing increased demands for performance and flexibility.
Benefits of the Cisco uBR7200-NPE-G1 include:
* Provides 2x performance improvement1 over the Cisco NPE-400
* Offers three on-board Gigabit Ethernet/Fast Ethernet ports that do not take up backplane bandwidth
* Doubles the amount of available DRAM (to 1 GB)
* Eliminates the requirement for an I/O controller card
* Adds two new I/O controller buses that do not take up backplane bandwidth
* Assures investment protection through processor modularity and upgradeability
* Provides improved price performance