||11.05 x 10.50 x 2.63 in.
The Cisco Unified Communications 520 for Small Business, a critical part of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, is an affordable unified communications appliance that provides voice, data, voicemail, Automated Attendant, video, security, and wireless capabilities while integrating with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. This easy-to-manage platform supports up to 64 phones and voice mailboxes and provides flexible deployment options based on your needs-a wide array of IP phones, public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces, and Internet connectivity.
Components of the Cisco Unified Communications 520 include:
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express for call processing of Cisco Unified IP Phones, providing a phone system rich in features
• Cisco Unity® Express for voice messaging and Automated Attendant, to help improve communication among employees and with customers
• An integrated 8-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) local-area network (LAN) switch
• Network security functions including Cisco IOS® Firewall, which protects the wide-area network (WAN) entry point into your network, and virtual private network (VPN), which gives up to 10 remote users highly secure access to your network
• Optional integrated wireless LAN (WLAN) capability on some models or external access points and Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Modules, to enable mobile networking, which can help increase employee flexibility and productivity
• Cisco Configuration Assistant so you can easily configure devices and technologies including unified communications (phones and software), switching, routing, security, and wireless
• Optional remote system-monitoring capabilities