||14.40 x 17.50 x 1.73 in.
The Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series offers:
• Power over Ethernet (PoE): 4-port and 24-port PoE configurations provide full 15.4W simultaneously on all ports for seamless integration with Cisco IP Communications and Cisco WLAN solutions.
• Advanced network security:
– Support for IEEE 802.1x, port security, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
– Integration with Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) using the NAC appliance
• Optimized QoS using Cisco Smartports: Cisco Smartports roles match the appropriate class-of-service (CoS) and differentiated services code point (DSCP) values to the specific Cisco device connected to the Cisco Catalyst Express switch. This allows for trouble-free deployment of Cisco advanced technologies such as IP telephony and WLAN.
• Central management of Cisco foundation, IP telephony and WLAN solutions: In conjunction with the GUI-based Cisco Network Assistant, the Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series allows centralized management of a Cisco small and medium-sized business (SMB) network, including Cisco Catalyst switches, integrated services routers (ISRs) and Cisco IP phones, using a single IP address. Management can be done locally or remotely, using a secure SSL connection. Cisco Network Assistant is available at no cost and is now available in localized languages (Japanese, Chinese, French, Italian, German, and Spanish).
• Limited lifetime warranty: Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series Switches are backed for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.