||9.90 x 17.50 x 1.73 in.
Cisco® Catalyst® Express 520 Series Switches provide a secure, high-performance foundation for your essential business applications that is both affordable and easy to deploy and use. A component of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System-a complete system of advanced voice, data, video, and wireless networking products designed specifically for SMBs-the Cisco Catalyst Express 520 Series supports your business' voice, security, and wireless networking services with a single, comprehensive platform.
Cisco Catalyst Express 520 Series Switches are a family of fixed-configuration, Layer 2 managed Ethernet switches that provide the reliability, scalability, and rich feature set your business needs in a cost-effective, easy-to-manage platform. Designed specifically for organizations with fewer than 250 employees, the solutions provide:
• Wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) to provide 15.4 Watts simultaneously on all PoE ports
• Quality-of-service (QoS) intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic
• Robust integrated security to protect management traffic
• Simple deployment, centralized management, and troubleshooting
• Scalability to continually incorporate new applications and services over time
• Easy integration with established architectures without requiring major upgrades to the network infrastructure
• Limited Lifetime Warranty and free Cisco IOS® Software updates
For businesses that have been using basic, unmanaged network switches but now need higher performance, increased reliability, and a more advanced feature set, the Cisco Catalyst Express 520 Series offers an ideal solution.