||14.50 x 18.89 x 5.11 in.
WiMAX service providers need low-cost basestations to enhance coverage, fill gaps, and relieve capacity. The Cisco® BWX 2300 Series Broadband Wireless Access System offers uncompromised radio performance at low cost through the use of advanced radio systems. Service providers can easily add capacity and extend service coverage with the assurance of complete compatibility with their current Cisco systems.
The Cisco BWX 2300 Series Broadband Wireless Access System offers service providers the following benefits:
• The ability to offer service in uncovered areas at reduced cost
• Added capacity where needed in stadiums, shopping centers, or office buildings
• Multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) service with 3 dB beamforming gain for increased coverage and capacity (planned future software release)
• Comprehensive integration with the Cisco Service Exchange Framework, enabling the full range of subscriber management and service control
• A licensed Mobile WiMAX radio access component of the Cisco Broadband Wireless network architecture for a tested, integrated end-to-end system
The Cisco BWX 2300 Series uses a two-element antenna and advanced antenna techniques to enhance throughput and capacity in areas where macro-cells are overloaded or where a macro-cell infrastructure is not economically justified.
The Cisco BWX 2305 Broadband Wireless Access System is a key element of the Cisco Broadband Wireless Solution, featuring leading Mobile WiMAX radio access technologies and tight integration with Cisco's proven IP Next-Generation Network transport and service-delivery infrastructures. This open-standards solution is compliant with the Mobile WiMAX specification and the Profile C Network Reference Model and includes a full suite of base stations, antenna systems, access service network gateways, management systems, and customer premises equipment.