||3.58 x 1.42 x 0.53 in.
The Cisco® 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
• Support 10GBASE Ethernet.
• Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
• Provides flexibility of interface choice.
• Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model.
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco.
• Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.