||2.80 x 0.73 x 0.33 in.
The Cisco® XFP Module offers customers a variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Packet-over-SONET/SDH (POS) connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of the Cisco XFP Module include:
• Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OC-192/STM-64 data rates
• Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into a XFP port of a Cisco Systems® router to link the port with the network
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model
• Supports the digital optical monitoring capability
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that helps enable a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XFP
• Supports optical interoperability with respective Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK and 10GBASE X2 modules on the same link